Valencia, CaliforniaDriving Directions
Our Valencia facility builds products for the Neuromodulation Division. We develop, design and manufacture Implantable Pulse Generators (IPGs), used to stimulate the spinal cord to eliminate neuropathic pain in patients.
- 40 miles north of Los Angeles
- Two buildings on campus including a state-of-the-art R&D facility
Recently awarded the best big business in the Santa Clarita area by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Bridge to the Future
- The Michael Hoefflin Foundation
- The Samuel Dixon Family Health Center
We recognize that good health, financial wellness and security are all critical to a productive workforce and support an ongoing culture of health. Our benefit plans are built to enable high performing talent, support a work/life balance, promote wellbeing, and create an inclusive work environment based on unique cultures.
For detailed U.S. benefits information, visit BenefitsConnect.
- With a population of 142,000, Valencia is part of the Santa Clarita Valley, located in the high desert. We have a dry, warm summer and pleasant winters in the mid-60s.
- The area has its own Performing Arts Center, and our campus has been featured as a shooting location in television shows including "24," "CSI" and others.
- Housing is affordable compared to the Los Angeles area. Santa Clarita is one of the safest cities of its size in the US.
- Valencia offers easy access to some of Southern California's most attractive destinations including the Pacific Ocean (45 mins), Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm (1 hour), Hollywood and Universal Studios (45 mins), downtown Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Staples Center (50 mins).
- Cafeteria open daily 7:30am - 3:00pm, serving locally-grown produce
- Credit Union and ATM
- Beach volleyball and basketball courts
- On-site fitness classes offered two times per week