The Fetch2 thrombectomy catheter is a manual aspiration device for PCI patients with small thrombus burden. The catheter is designed for and proven to resolve small, fresh thrombus in coronary arteries.
Assessing the level of thrombus burden and determining the treatment pathway¹
- Kink resistance: Variable pitch coiled shaft provides robustness
- Flexibility: Low pitch, hydrophilic coated distal shaft enables navigation of torturous anatomy
- Pushability: High pitch proximal shaft enables smooth delivery
- Tip design: Convex-cut opening reduces risks of vessel wall damage and minimizes clogging
- Distal end: Distal aspiration lumen cross-sectional area is maximized with a crescent shaped design
- Proximal end: Aspiration lumen cross-sectional area increases in the proximal shaft
Your single source for a full offering of thrombectomy solutions
Only Boston Scientific supplies thrombectomy solutions for every level of thrombus burden, with proven performance and minimal complications.
Jun 15, 2015
PDF, 2.0 MB