EndoVive™ Through The PEG (TTP)
Jejunal Feeding Tube
The Resolution Clip Device is the recommended anchoring device for the Through-The-PEG (TTP) Jejunal Feeding Tube
The EndoVive Through The PEG (TTP) Jejunal Feeding Tube is designed for placement through an existing Boston Scientific PEG.
- Designed for placement through an existing Boston Scientific PEG
- 68cm length, 8.5Fr TTP J-Tube compatible with 20Fr Boston Scientific initial placement gastrostomy tube
- 68cm length, 12Fr TTP J-Tube compatible with 24Fr Boston Scientific initial placement gastrostomy tube
- Available in Pigtail Tip and Bent Tip designs, each with a suture loop intended to facilitate distal tip anchoring past the Ligament of Treitz
- Compatible with both Pull and Push (over-the-wire) placement techniques
- Tapered tip designed for smooth tracking into the jejunum
- Temp Tip is designed to dissolve at body temperature permitting utilisation of the full distal tip lumen diameter
- Hollow stiffening stylet provides added stiffness designed to improve pushability and permit greater physician control during placement
Anchoring the TTP Jejunal Tube
- The Resolution™ Clip Device is used to grasp the suture for proper positioning of the tube in the jejunum.
- The Resolution™ Clip Device anchors the suture and jejunal tube to the gastric wall.
|Order Number||Description||Tip Style
|M00566320||8.5Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Bent Tip||Box 1|
|M00566330||8.5Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Pigtail Tip||Box 1|
|M00566340||12Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Bent Tip||Box 1|
|M00566350||12Fr TTP Jejunal Feeding Tube||Pigtail Tip||Box 1|