Embozene Microspheres are precisely calibrated microspheres designed to improve procedural efficiency. Unique colored sizing allows for improved visualization during suspension.
Looking for Boston Scientific's existing & expanded IO portfolio?
Embozene Microspheres are indicated for use in the embolization of hypervascular tumors and arteriovenous malformations, including:
- Uterine Fibroids
- Benign Prostate Hypertrophy
- Calibration Matters: Tightly calibrated to enable more choices for embolization
- 95% of all microspheres fall within the stated variance
- Colored sizes to enhance visualization
Product Specifications and Sizes
- From 40 μm to 1300 μm, offered in 1 mL and 2 mL syringes
- Widest range of microsphere sizes offered
- Only product offered in 40 μm sized, non-radioactive microspheres
- Sold in single syringe units
- 3-year shelf life from date of manufacture