Braided torqueable catheter line with a variety of tip designs. The catheters have a high degree of torqueability designed to meet the needs of physicians performing PCNL and ureteroscopy procedures.
- Single lumen, torqueable Imager Catheters are available in five tip configurations and 3 working lengths
- Biocompatible polymer reinforced with a stainless steel braided wire
- Luer lock hub attached at the proximal end
- Offered in 5 Open Tip configurations
- 5F diameter with 2 working lengths.
- Designed to facilitate access to the urinary tract with various tip designs
- Can be placed either retrograde or antegrade
- Provides radiopacity for visualisation
|UPN||Description||O.D. Size||Working Length||Quantity|