- Prospective, multi-center, randomized trial
- Randomization 2:1 (Ranger DCB vs. Uncoated balloon)
- 105 patients with femoropopliteal artery lesions
- 10 sites (Germany, France, and Austria)
- In-segment late lumen loss of the treated segment, as observed by angiography at six months post-procedure
- Restnosis and patency rates
- Rutherford classification / clinical success
- Ankle-brachial index / hemodynamic success
- Quality of life (WIQ, EQ5D, SF12)
Similar lesion characteristics between Ranger and control groups
RangerTM DCB SFA Trial Efficacy and Safety Results
Stay Up to Date
Receive emails about the latest drug-eluting technology news, innovations and events in your area.
Explore DE Resources
Get physician perspectives, clinical data sheets and other resources about drug-eluting innovations.