Our symposia with Key Opinion Leaders
Share, discuss and disseminate.
Join your peers at one of our symposia, where leading experts will share their knowledge and perspectives on various therapies.
Is there a new epoch for atrial fibrillation ablation?
Join our speakers as they seek to answer this question by providing latest clinical data and personal experiences on pulsed field ablation of atrial fibrillation. You will hear about the impact of PFA on daily practice, on safety and also whether radiofrequency is giving way to this innovative therapy.
Chair: Prof. Neuzil & Dr Gunawardene
- Prof. Defaye: A new epoch for atrial fibrillation ablation?
- Prof. Chun: Pulmonary vein isolation made predictable.
- Prof. Szeplaki: The dawn of the pulsed field ablation era in my center.
- Prof. Duytschaever: Does radiofrequency give way to pulsed field ablation?
- Prof. Neuzil: Is the blooming of Pulsed Field Ablation in Atrial Fibrillation redefining the clinical practice? Conclusion and Q&A.
Live in lecture room 3 - Online on channel 3
Let´s revisit the real need for pacing.
During this discussion, our speakers will touch upon the topics of inappropriate shock rates and minimising morbidity - really digging deep on the choices and trade-offs being made by not only the physician but also the patient when selecting which device to implant - ICD or S-ICD.
Chair: Prof. Betts & Prof. Priori
- Prof. Priori: Minimising morbidity associated with ICD therapy: Introduction.
- Prof. Boersma: Modular therapy – pacing if you need it, when you need it!
- Dr Viani: Inappropriate shocks with all types of defibrillators, transvenous and subcutaneous ICD – perception and reality.
- Dr Lüker: Defibrillator therapy for the life course – choices and trade-offs.
- Prof. Betts: Minimising morbidity associated with ICD therapy. Conclusion and Q&A.
Live in lecture room 2