Technology Leadership Development Program
What to expect
What you’ll need
- Progress toward an undergraduate degree in MIS, Supply Chain or a related Business field – ideally with a 3.2 GPA or higher
- Relevant internship experience
- A genuine passion for using the latest technology to overcome challenges that truly matter
- An analytical and quantitative approach to work, as well as the confidence to influence people at all levels
How do I apply?
We make campus visits throughout the year. Please check with your career center to confirm dates and learn more about how to apply. Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook to stay informed about upcoming recruiting events near you!
Our internship programs are the foundation for our full-time rotational programs. High performing interns could have the opportunity to be selected into our prestigious TLDP based on their interests, performance, and unique career ambitions.
View open internships in Information Technology
How are rotations assigned?
Your exact placements will vary depending on your talents, but will include one rotation in each of the following roles:
- Project based (e.g. managing deployment of iPads to a sales force)
- Run support (e.g. supporting software development applications used across the company)
- Infrastructure (e.g. supporting our Information Security team)
What are some examples of the work I would be expected to perform in my role?
Throughout your rotations, you could be working on a broad range of projects, including requirements gathering, cyber- security, digital health, mobility, process improvement and relationship building. Wherever you find yourself, you’ll play a key role on your team, contributing to meaningful projects and working with the latest technologies both on and off the market.
Where would I work?
Opportunities are available in Marlborough, Massachusetts and Arden Hills, Minnesota.
Will I be compensated?
Yes, the TLDP provides competitive compensation.
Is there relocation assistance?
Yes, for those students who do not live or attend school near a local office, assistance will be provided. Individual eligibility will be evaluated by your recruiter and the TLDP team.