The closed-cell Carotid WALLSTENT Endoprosthesis has been engineered to combine a unique stent design with a minimal free cell area1, and a highly flexible, intuitive delivery system.
Closed Cell Stent Design
- Intended to provide increased scaffolding for optimal lesion coverage
- Designed to promote excellent angiographic results
- Engineered to provide a smooth inner lumen
- Low-profile, highly flexible delivery system designed to provide excellent tracking through tortuous anatomy
- Monorail delivery system allows rapid catheter exchanges
- Reconstrainable* when deployed up to the limit marker band
- Exceptional stent radiopacity intended to provide excellent angiographic visibility for precise positioning
- Radiopaque markers on the inner shaft and retractable outer sheath are designed to aid in stent positioning
Carotid WALLSTENT™ Monorail™ Endoprosthesis
|UPN/Order Code||Catalog No.||GTIN||Unconstrained Diameter* (mm)||Unconstrained Length* (mm)||Guide Sheath Compatibility (F)||Guide Catheter Compatibility|
The C-code used for this product is C1876, Stent, non-coated/non-covered with delivery system. C-codes are used for hospital outpatient device reporting for Medicare and some private payers.
Note: Boston Scientific is not responsible for the correct use of codes on submitted claims; this information does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.
Tools and Resources
May 26, 2016
PDF, 2.0 MB
Aug 24, 2017
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Safety for Boston Scientific Peripheral Products PDF, 272.0 KB