- StarPulse™ Technology precisely limits the depth of penetration for increased control, while providing excellent hemostasis, vaporization, and cutting power.
- Unique StarPulse Technology allows you to deliver a pulse width as short as 1 millisecond.
- KTP energy, in a 532 nm pulsed wavelength, is highly absorbed by oxyhemoglobin, delivering precise coagulation while leaving the surrounding tissue unaffected.1
- Its compact design and quiet operation make it perfect for the hospital, office, or ambulatory surgery center. It can be placed on a countertop or cart.
- Standard electrical 120 VAC (20 amp) plug-and-play operation enables easy movement from one room to another and expedites procedure time.
- Reliable, solid-state construction sets a new standard for high performance with easy maintenance.