Powerful delivery of energy for BPH
- The GreenLight™ MoXy™ Fiber Optic will deliver 532nm laser energy from a compatible laser console to tissue during surgical procedures, including photoselective vaporization of the prostate for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Features a side firing device delivering up to 180W of 532nm light to tissue.
- The fiber can be used for the surgical incision/excision, vaporization, ablation, hemostasis and coagulation of soft tissue.
- The fiber is designed/intended to be delivered to the desired treatment site via an endoscope/cystoscope.
Single Use Product
- The fiber is supplied as a single-use, sterile product and is compatible with the GreenLight XPS™ Laser System. It can access the tissue in multiple planes.
Liquid Cooled Technology
- The fiber is a liquid-cooled delivery device of to 180 watts of power and aids in maintaining a clear environment at the fiber cap.
- MoXy™ Active Cooling Cap technology uses saline flow to minimize fiber tip devitrification, significantly reducing power degradation throughout the duration of the procedure.1
MoXy™ Liquid-Cooled Laser Fiber (For use with the GreenLight XPS™ Laser System)