FFR-Guided Procedures Improved Outcomes vs. Angio Alone
- A strong growing body of clinical evidence supports FFR in increasingly more diverse patient populations and lesion subsets.
- Courage Trial showed that non-discriminatory stenting without regard to ischemia does not improve outcomes.
- Defer Trial showed that deferring patients with FFR ≥ 0.75 improved outcomes.
- FAME I Trial demonstrated that FFR guided stenting (FFR < 0.8) vs. angio significantly improved outcomes.
- FAME II Study illustrated that PCI was superior to medical therapy with FFR < 0.8.