FFR-Guided Procedures Improved Outcomes vs. Angio Alone
A strong growing body of clinical evidence supports FFR (fractional flow reserve) in increasingly more diverse patient populations and lesion subsets.
FAME I Study shows FFR-guided procedures improved outcomes over angio-guided procedures.¹
- The FAME I Study evaluated angio-guided PCI vs. FFR-guided PCI.
- Lesions identified by angio requiring PCI randomized into two groups - Angio-guided vs. FFR-guided.
- FFR < 0.80 was used as the cutoff.
- The FFR group performed significantly better in MACE-free survival 30-360 days.
- The FFR group was statistically significant in Death/MI and MACE but improved in all metrics vs. the angio-guided group.