– An advanced system solution for patient comorbidities and HF monitoring.
– EL defibrillators are compatible with LATITUDE™ NXT, Boston Scientific’s next generation remote patient management system. LATITUDE NXT features a simplified user-experience, streamlined interface and a comprehensive suite of diagnostics and alerts to help physicians make more informed decisions. Interrogations are all initiated by the Communicator. Daily checks for alerts are included in the published longevity estimates. With other manufacturers, longevity projections do not account for daily alert communications.8
– HF Perspectiv™ feature provides the only system with both a weight alert and an in-can diagnostic measuring respiratory rate, RRT (Respiratory Rate Trend).
– AcuShock™ Advanced is designed to help you better understand patients’ arrhythmias and reduce inappropriate therapy. When programmed with MADIT-RIT ARM B settings, Boston Scientific devices have shown a reduced risk of inappropriate therapy by 76-79% (P<0.001; HR=0.24;0.21 respectively) and the risk of death was decreased by 44-55% (P=0.06; HR=0.56; P=0.01; HR 0.45 respectively) when compared to conventional programming.9
– Only Boston Scientific offers two pacing algorithms, Rhythmiq™ and AV Search™+ to give clinicians options to appropriately manage RV pacing in patients with varying degrees of conduction block.
– Safety Core™ technology is intended to provide lifesaving shock therapy and basic pacing functionality in the event of an unrecoverable fault.
– ENDOTAK RELIANCE™ is the industry’s most reliable lead with a survival probability of 98.5% at ten years.10,11 This family of leads maintains the same core design elements that have made Boston Scientific the leader in ICD lead reliability for the past 20 years.
– Unlike other manufacturers, Boston Scientific’s 3-channel EGM Onset is turned On permanently and does not impact battery longevity projections.8
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|D140||VR||5.37 x 7.36 x 0.99||68.9||29.5||RV:DF4|
|D141||VR||5.37 x 7.79 x 0.99||70.7||31.5||RV:IS-1/DF–1|
|D142||DR||5.37 x 7.68 x 0.99||71.4||31.0||RA:IS-1;RV:DF4|
|D143||DR||5.37 x 7.79 x 0.99||71.0||31.5||RA:IS-1;RV:IS-1/DF–1|
|Longevity (years) at 500Ω, 700Ω, and 900Ω Pacing Impedance (RV)|
a Assumes Zip™ telemetry use for 1 hour at implant time and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, monthly Full Interrogations (scheduled remote follow ups, and quarterly patient-interrogations).
c Assumes 60 min-1 LRL, ventricular and atrial settings of 2.5 V pacing pulse Amplitude and 0.4 ms pacing pulse width; RA Impedance 500Ω; sensors On.
d Projected longevity is calculated assuming 3 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. For the final year of device service, an additional 5 charging cycles are assumed to account for additional automatic capacitor re-forms as the device approaches the Explant indicator. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is set to On, and that the pulse generator spends 6 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
Longevity projections as provided in the product labeling. Specific programmable parameter ranges available in product labeling. Product labeling available at BostonScientific.com/ifu.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owner.