RESONATE™ X4 CRT-D
Powered by EnduraLife™ Battery Technology
Introducing the Resonate™ family of ICDs and CRT-Ds, offering an extraordinary, holistic approach to cardiac care.
- HeartLogic™ Heart Failure Diagnostic for detecting indications of worsening heart failure status.
- SmartCRT™ is Boston Scientific’s approach to personalize CRT therapy by providing physicians with smart solutions to optimize where, when, and how to pace.
- EnduraLife™ Battery Technology provides more power to use more of the device, featuring up to 13.3 years projected longevity with MultiSite Pacing turned on.*
- ImageReady™ MR Conditional Systems allow patients to safely undergo 1.5T Full Body MRI scans.**
*Assumes: 2.0V RA, LV-only, 2.0V LV, 700Ω, 15% A pacing, 100% LV pacing, No LATITUDE, No Respiratory Rate Sensor, No Heart Failure Sensor Suite.
**When conditions for use are met.
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|G447||X4 CRT-D||5.37 x 8.18 x 0.99||73.8||32.5||RA: IS-1; RV: DF4; LV: IS4||C1882|
|RA/RV||LV||LVbd||500Ω with LATITUDE™b||700Ω with
RS, or HFSSc
|MultiSite Pacing Off|
|Typical programmed setting||BiV||2.5 V||3.0 V||Off||9.7||10.5||11.3|
|Maximum labeled longevity||LV-Only||2.0 V / Off||2.0 V||Off||12.9||13.2||14.7|
|MultiSite Pacing On|
|Typical programmed setting||BiV MSP||2.5 V||3.0 V||3.0 V||8.2||9.1||9.7|
|Maximum labeled longevity||LV-Only MSP||2.0 V / Off||2.0 V||2.0 V||11.5||12.1||13.3|
- Assumes 70 PPM LRL; DDDR mode; 0.4 ms Pulse Width (RA, RV, LV); sensors On, Heart Failure Sensor Suite On.
- Projected longevity is calculated assuming 2 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is on and that the pulse generator spends 3 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
a. Assumes ZIP telemetry use for 2 hours at implant and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b. Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE™ Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, quarterly scheduled remote follow ups, and other typical interrogations.
c. Assumes LATITUDE™ Communicator is not used, Respiratory Sensor is Off, and Heart Failure Sensor Suite is Off.
d. Applies to models with MultiSite Pacing (MSP).
Additional Longevity Information
- Boston Scientific devices have corporate warranties at 6 years in available geographies. Warranty information available at www.bostonscientific.com/warranty.
- Devices use Li/MnO2 chemistry.
- The Usable Battery Capacity is 1.9 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by date).