RHYTHMIA Software Suite
- Continuous mapping simultaneously generates accurate, high-resolution 3D electroanatomical maps.
- Dynamic Review lets you efficiently review and edit data points.
- Automated intelligent annotation eliminates time-consuming manual annotation.
- Developed specifically to support high-density, high-resolution mapping, the Signal Station collects, processes, and filters high-quality signals with less noise.
- Typical noise floor is less than 0.01 mV
- 192 intracardiac channels + Surface ECG.
- Connects to the IntellaMap Orion™ Catheter and other compatible EP catheters.
- Our advanced, flexible open-architecture system gives you the freedom to choose and visualize an ablation or diagnostic tool.
- Highly accurate hybrid tracking provides the optimal blend of magnetic and impedance technologies:
- Magnetic localization – accurate to ≤ 1mm¹
- Impedance localization – accurate to ≤ 2mm¹
IntellaMap Orion Mapping Catheter
- The IntellaMap Orion Mapping Catheter’s unique, efficient design delivers clear, complete signals with elegant, agile control.
- 64 electrodes on 8 splines are electronically printed.
- Interelectrode spacing of 2.5mm delivers high signal quality that is designed to be less susceptible to picking up far field noise.
- 8.5F with bi-directional steerability.
- Familiar handle includes an actuator to enhance controlled deployment of the basket from diameters of 3-22mm.
- Compatible with most fixed and steerable sheaths.
Rhythm Management reimbursement resources