Rotational Atherectomy System
Rotawire guidewires are designed specifically for use with the Peripheral Rotablator Rotational Atherectomy System.
- .009” stainless steel core with tapered distal ends for varying degrees of burr support
- .014” distal platinum coil prevents the burr from traveling beyond the tip of the wire*
Choose between the Rotawire Floppy or Rotawire Extra Support models depending on procedure requirements
*Never allow the rotating burr to contact the platinum coil tip
Rotaglide is a lipid based emulsion designed to lubricate the Peripheral Rotablator Atherectomy System.
- Reduces friction and improves tactile feel
- Reduces heat build-up around the Rotablator burr
- Reduces sudden drops in RPMs caused by lesion feedback
Contraindicated if patient is allergic to eggs or olive oil