CRM Product News is published to create awareness of current product performance topics and to highlight new information included in the quarterly CRM Product Performance Report (PPR). Topical summaries and links to comprehensive source information are listed below.
If you would like to be notified of future publications, you may subscribe to CRM Product News.
New Educational Materials
A Closer Look articles provide educational/training information focused on the function of Boston Scientific CRM products and features
The following A Closer Look articles have recently been revised and published:
- Connecting Leads to Boston Scientific Pacemakers and Defibrillators (Category: Implant/Explant Procedures)
- Connecting DF4 and IS4 Leads to DF4/IS4 Defibrillators (International-only) (Category: Implant/Explant Procedures)
- INGEVITY Extendable/Retractable Fixation Lead Implant Tips (International-only) (Category: Implant/Explant Procedures)
- Use of a USB Switch Box While Saving and Managing Patient Data on a USB Pen Drive (Category: How to...)
- Magnet Use with Boston Scientific Pacemakers and CRT-Ps (Category: How to...)
- X-ray Identification in Boston Scientific Pacemakers and Defibrillators (Category: Miscellaneous)
- Elevated Pressure (HBOT/SCUBA) and Implanted Medical Devices (Category: Miscellaneous)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Implanted Medical Devices (Category: EMI)
- Pacemaker Counter and Histogram Operation and Interpretation (Category: Diagnostics)
- LATITUDE NXT Alerts (International-only)(Category: LATITUDE)
These publications are available on www.bostonscientific.com.
Published June 17, 2014
CRM-251008-AA June 2014