Call us toll-free
MONDAY - FRIDAY, 7:30AM - 5:00PM CT
Our dedicated team is here to help you learn more about advanced treatment options for coronary artery disease and connect you with a specialist.
Have an upcoming PCI procedure? Download a free app to see how you can stay on track while you recover
The Wellframe app provides:
- Heart health education
- Access to a free health coach
- Articles and tips about topics like medication options, managing stress and making changes to your diet
- Personalized reminders
By calling (844) 346-8581, you’ll have the opportunity to talk firsthand with a professional and get your questions answered such as:
- What is coronary artery disease?
- What’s the difference between coronary artery disease and heart disease?
- Are my symptoms of shortness of breath or fatigue signs of CAD?
- What is
percutaneouscoronary intervention (PCI)?
- What type of doctor diagnoses and treats symptoms of CAD?
- What is complex coronary artery disease?
- If I’m on medication, like Ranexa for chronic angina, are there alternatives to treating the blockage in my arteries?
- Are there alternatives to heart bypass surgery?
During the call, the education specialist can also help you make an appointment with a PCI specialist, an interventional cardiologist who can help you find out if this procedure is right for you.
Contact a PCI patient educator
If you would like a PCI patient educator to call you, please complete the form below. You should receive a response within 1 business day.
For Healthcare Professionals
Are you a doctor performing PCI procedures?
Submit your contact information to be included on our list.