Call us toll-free
MONDAY - FRIDAY, 7:30AM - 5:00PM CT
Our dedicated team can help you learn more about advanced treatment options for Coronary Artery Disease and connect you with a specialist.
Get your questions answered
Our PCI patient educators are trained professionals with healthcare experience. They're here to help answer your questions. They can provide information you may need to talk to your doctor, including assisting you in connecting to make an appointment with a PCI specialist.
Download a Free App to keep you on track if you have an upcoming PCI procedure
The Wellframe app provides:
- heart health education
- messaging with a health coach
- a daily checklist of articles and tips about CAD through a step-by-step approach so you can learn each day about topics like medication options, managing stress, or making changes to your diet
By calling the phone number, you'll have the opportunity to talk firsthand with a Patient Educator and get your questions answered such as:
- What is Coronary Artery disease?
- Are my symptoms of shortness of breath or fatigue signs of CAD?
- What is Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)?
- What type of doctor diagnoses and treats symptoms of CAD?
- What is complex Coronary Artery Disease?
- If I'm on medication, such as Ranexa, an anti-anginal for chronic angina, are there alternatives to treating the blockage in my arteries?
- Are there alternatives to heart bypass surgery?
If you'd like, during the call, the Patient Educator can also help you make an appointment with a PCI Specialist, an Interventional Cardiologist, who can then help you determine if you are a candidate for this procedure.
Contact a PCI patient educator
If you would like a PCI patient educator to call you, please complete the form below. You should receive a response within 1 business day.
For Healthcare Professionals
Are you a doctor performing PCI procedures?
Submit your contact information to be included on our list.