Allied Health Professionals
EDUCARE is a comprehensive suite of education and training programs that support healthcare professionals in the delivery of patient care worldwide.
Designed for registered nurses and radiologic technologists, these programs are intended to provide foundational knowledge as well as information on new technologies and techniques.
Continuing Education (CE) Programs
- Intro to Occlusive Carotid Artery Disease (1 contact hour)
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease (PAD) (1 contact hour)
- ESRD and AV Access Stenosis (1 contact hour)
- Peripheral Embolization (1 contact hour)
- Mechanical Thrombectomy (1 contact hour)
- Peripheral Atherectomy (1 contact hour)
Non Vascular Interventions:
- Percutaneous Radiologic Drainage (1 contact hour)
Contact your local Boston Scientific representative for more information, or submit an inquiry below.