AMS 700™ Inflatable Penile Prosthesis
The only InhibiZone™ antibiotic-impregnated inflatable penile prosthesis on the market,3 the AMS 700 offers excellent girth expansion, exceptional rigidity and natural appearing flaccidity. InhibiZone is an impregnation of rifampin and minocycline.4
AMS 800™ Urinary Control System
The gold standard treatment of SUI.6 This system restores continence with an occlusive cuff and a corresponding pump controlled by the patient. With over 180,000 patients treated,7 the AMS 800 Urinary Control System is the widely accepted solution for persistent SUI following prostate surgery.
If you have any questions about reimbursement or just need to speak with one of our customer service representatives, please visit us at the resources page.
Talk to a representative
Want to learn more about products and services? One of our sales representatives will be happy to contact you.
- Litwiller SE, Kim KB, Fone PD, et al. Post-prostatectomy incontinence and the artificial urinary sphincter: a long-term study of patient satisfaction and criteria for success. J Urol. 1996 Dec;156(6):1975-80.
- Montorsi F, Rigatti P, Carmingnani G, et al. AMS three-piece inflatable implants for erectile dysfunction: a long-term multi-institution study in 200 consecutive patients. Eur Urol. 2000 Jan;37(1):50-5.
- FDA/PDP D970012-5065.
- AMS 700™ with MS Pump™ Penile Prosthesis Product Line Instructions for Use. American Medical Systems, Inc. 2016.
- Spectra™ Concealable Penile Prosthesis Instructions for Use. American Medical Systems, Inc. 2017.
- Trost L, Elliott DS. Male stress urinary incontinence: a review of surgical treatment options and outcomes. Adv Urol. 2012;2012:287489.
- Data on file with Boston Scientific.
- Welk BK, Herschorn, S. The male sling for post-prostatectomy urinary incontinence: a review of contemporary sling designs and outcomes. BJU Int. 2012 Feb;109(3):328-44.