Allied Health Professionals
EDUCARE is a comprehensive suite of education and training programs that support healthcare professionals in the delivery of patient care worldwide.
Boston Scientific is committed to providing education to the nurses who care for kidney stone patients. A team-centric approach to learning is encouraged with the goal of improving patient care through quality education.
Continuing Nursing Education Course (CNE)
Nurses can choose from a series of our accredited courses focused on stone management to meet certification or licensure requirements.
- Ureteral Access
- Ureteral Drainage
- Ureteroscopic Stone Retrieval
- Care and Handling of Flexible Ureteroscopes
Upon successful completion of the entire program, including any resulting Q&A, participants will be granted one (1) contact hour CNE credit (or 1.2 contact hours in IA or WV).
- No partial credit will be granted
Accreditation provider approved by:
- California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 08747
- District of Columbia Board of Nursing, Provider Number 50-574
- Florida Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 50-574
- Iowa Board of Nursing, approved Provider Number 317
- West Virginia Board of Examiners for Registered Professional Nurses, Provider Number WV97-0217RN.