Designed for registered nurses and radiologic technologists, these programs are intended to providefoundational knowledge as well as information on new technologies and techniques.
EDUCARE is a comprehensive suite of education and training programs that support healthcare professionals in the delivery of patient care worldwide.
Continuing Education (CE) Programs
- Intro to Occlusive Carotid Artery Disease (1 contact hour)
- Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease (PAD) (1 contact hour)
- ESRD and AV Access Stenosis (1 contact hour)
- Peripheral Embolization (1 contact hour)
- Mechanical Thrombectomy (1 contact hour)
- Peripheral Atherectomy (1 contact hour)
Non Vascular Interventions:
- Percutaneous Radiologic Drainage (1 contact hour)