GuidePoint Reimbursement services support the efforts of coders, department managers and administrators.
The ASGE Recognizes Boston Scientific for its Advocacy and Support
Boston Scientific continues to partner with the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and other GI specialty societies to advocate for patient access to much needed endoscopy procedures by providing persuasive logic to support appropriate Medicare outpatient hospital payment. Over the past two years, Boston Scientific has successfully petitioned the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to adjust payment for biliary, colonic and duodenal stenting as well as for endoscopic mucosal resection. The company’s efforts have resulted in substantial increases in reimbursement for these procedures so that the payment provided more accurately reflects the associated costs.
— Statement provided by the ASGE
GuidePoint Reimbursement offers a suite of support services for healthcare professionals seeking a better understanding of reimbursement for Boston Scientific’s Endoscopy and Pulmonary products and procedures.
Reimbursement and Coding Services
- Facility-Specific Reimbursement Support
- National Hospital & Provider Payment Advocacy
- Procedural Coding and Medicare National Average Payment Guides
- Hospital Benchmarking Analysis
- Reimbursement and Health Policy Webinars
- Affordable Care Act Overview and Impact
- Reimbursement Changes (Year over Year) and Related Impact