Cork, IrelandDriving Directions
Our Cork facility manufactures products for our Cardiology, Rhythm and Vascular Group, Endoscopy, and Urology & Women's Health Divisions. Production at the Cork Facility began in 1998 and now we manufacture more than 5.6 million life saving devices per year, which are shipped to all corners of the globe.
Our Cork location is an ISO 14001-certified site.
- Located in the Business and Technology Park across a site of 30 acres
- More than 1,100 employees
- A strong commitment to personal development has resulted in many employees progressing in the Company and developing valuable new skills.
- Accredited Employer Status awarded by Engineers Ireland
- Great Place to Work, 2009-2012, including a special recognition award for its team-based approach to employee engagement
- Actively involved with Junior Achievement Ireland, and hosted the Junior Achievement Regional Finals in March 2012.
- Employees have visited schools and given presentations to help encourage students to develop their communications and entrepreneurial skills.
- The Charity Team raises money for a chosen Foundation every year. In 2012, more than €60,000 was raised for Build 4 Life 4 Kids, an organization supporting people who suffer from Cystic Fibrosis.
We recognize that good health, financial wellness and security are all critical to a productive workforce and support an ongoing culture of health. Our benefit plans are built to enable high performing talent, support a work/life balance, promote wellbeing, and create an inclusive work environment based on unique cultures.
Sports and Social Club that arranges fun events all year round including:
- Family Fun days
- Sport days
- Themed Annual events
- Christmas Parties