Clonmel, IrelandDriving Directions
A culture of continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge driven product development defines Boston Scientific Clonmel. We know that even our smallest improvements will make a big difference to somebody’s life.
Making the impossible possible for millions of people around the world is no ordinary achievement. That is why we are looking for extraordinary people.
About Boston Scientific Clonmel
- 950 employees
- Pacemakers, ICDs and CRT-Ds (defibrillators), manufactured in BSC Clonmel, transformed over 250,000 lives in 2015
- We supply devices to customers – hospitals and health clinics – in almost 100 countries
- Each ICD must pass over 5,000 electrical measurements during manufacturing
- Convenient commute from the nearby cities of Kilkenny, Waterford, Cork and Limerick
- E-car friendly – we have electric car charging stations
- Our Employee Charity has raised over €500,000 for local charities in the past 10 years
We recognize that good health, financial wellness and security are all critical to a productive workforce and support an ongoing culture of health. Our benefit plans are built to enable high performing talent, support a work/life balance, promote wellbeing, and create an inclusive work environment based on unique cultures.
- Healthcare coverage for employees and their families
- Long term disability/income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised onsite restaurant
- Gym with exercise classes and personal trainer