Maple Grove, MinnesotaDriving Directions
The Maple Grove site is home to our Interventional Cardiology Group. Our Maple Grove location is an ISO 14001-certified site.
- 20 miles northwest of Minneapolis
- Three buildings (Weaver Lake 1, 2 and 3)
- Adjacent to an extensive network of trails for walking, running, and biking.
- Corporate Fitness Series, connecting local running and walking events with community outreach, charitable giving and employee health and wellness.
- The Boston Scientific 6K is an annual tradition for employees: a fun run and walk around the lake immediately behind the Maple Grove campus.
- American Heart Association's Go Red Day and Heart Walk
- First Robotics Mentoring
- Season of Giving
- Green Team: Earth Week activities and electronic recycling
We recognize that good health, financial wellness and security are all critical to a productive workforce and support an ongoing culture of health. Our benefit plans are built to enable high performing talent, support a work/life balance, promote wellbeing, and create an inclusive work environment based on unique cultures.
For detailed U.S. benefits information, visit BenefitsConnect.
- Cafeteria 6:30am-1:30pm
- Fitness center
- Daycare, infant to five years old