Heredia, Costa Rica
Employees at the Heredia, Costa Rica facility manufacture products for Boston Scientific's Cardiology, Urology, Endoscopy and Peripheral Intervention businesses. The Heredia Site initiated operations in 2004, originally manufacturing products for the Endoscopy Division. It is located in the Heredia province of Costa Rica.
- 10 kilometers north of San José
- The Preventico Health and Safety Award
- The Best Exporter of the Country Award
The Costa Rica sites and its employees, through Boston Scientific's InvolucraRSE program, actively support charitable organizations and causes:
- Built houses for people in need.
- Supported the National Children's Hospital.
- We have been the main contributor to the local telethon that raises funds for health-related issues in the country.
We recognize that good health, financial wellness and security are all critical to a productive workforce and support an ongoing culture of health. Our benefit plans are built to enable high performing talent, support a work/life balance, promote wellbeing, and create an inclusive work environment based on unique cultures.