The Fremont facility develops and markets a wide range of leading-edge, less-invasive medical devices within a flexible, informal, and innovative culture. It serves the Company's Imaging business with key product lines that include coils, stent systems, retrieval devices and IVUS catheters and systems. Our products allow physicians to see images inside the heart and coronary arteries to assist with diagnosis.
As a reflection of the Bay Area's strong commitment to environmental awareness and sustainability, our Fremont location is an ISO 14001-certified site.
Located near our Fremont site, Los Gatos based Sadra Medical serves our Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Business. Sadra Medical is developing the Lotus™ Valve System - the first fully repositionable device for percutaneous aortic valve replacement.
A short drive from San Jose, Oakland, and San Francisco, our Fremont facility also has access to many public transportation options:
- Bay Area Rapid Transit, Amtrak, and Altamont Commuter Express trains
- AC Transit and Valley Transportation Authority buses
- Rideshare programs through 511.org
- American Heart Association Heart Walk
- Family Giving Tree holiday drive
- Food collection drive and volunteering for local food banks
- Donation drives for veterans and active military personnel, local women's and homeless shelters
- Green Team: tree planting and trash pick-up
- Intern Volunteer Day
We recognize that good health, financial wellness and security are all critical to a productive workforce and support an ongoing culture of health. Our benefit plans are built to enable high performing talent, support a work/life balance, promote wellbeing, and create an inclusive work environment based on unique cultures.
For detailed U.S. benefits information, visit BenefitsConnect.
- Abuts a beautiful creek trail.
- Nestled on the southeastern shore of the San Francisco Bay, Fremont is home to a population of 214,000 over 90 square miles, making it the 4th most populous city in the Bay Area and the 15th largest city in California.
- Fremont's prime location and mild climate allow for easy access to the many beaches, hiking trails, mountains, and parks for which the Bay Area is famous.
- A short drive from San Jose, Oakland, and San Francisco, Fremont is close to many entertainment venues such as HP Pavilion, the new Santa Clara Stadium, the Oakland Coliseum, Oracle Arena, and AT&T Park.
- Full of restaurants, shopping, historical sites, and museums, Fremont boasts a wide array of activities that are as diverse as its population. It is the perfect location for day trips or weekend getaways to the Napa Valley for wine tasting, Reno/Tahoe for skiing, and southern California for its many theme parks and attractions.
- Cafeteria: breakfast and lunch
- Credit union with ATM
- Dry cleaning services
- Employees are eligible to receive a percentage of gym membership reimbursement.