Arden Hills, MinnesotaSee More
Arden Hills is home to our Rhythm Management group, which develops and markets products that treat irregular heart rhythms and heart failure, and protect against sudden cardiac arrest. Our Arden Hills location is an ISO 14001-certified site.
- 30 minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul airport
- Employee discounts at area businesses
- Camp Odayin Fun Run
- Reading and Math Buddies
- American Heart Association's Go Red Day and Heart Walk
- Meals on Wheels
- Season of Giving
- Green Team: Adopt-A-River and Earth Day programs
We recognize that good health, financial wellness and security are all critical to a productive workforce and support an ongoing culture of health. Our benefit plans are built to enable high performing talent, support a work/life balance, promote wellbeing, and create an inclusive work environment based on unique cultures.
For detailed U.S. benefits information, visit BenefitsConnect.
- Cafeteria: 6:30am-1:00pm
- Fitness center open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Day care
- Credit union
- Massage services
- Auto repair
- Minute clinic
Family Fun Activities
- Timberwolves games
- Family movies nights during the winter months