Boston Scientific is committed to providing updated medical information on its products, to healthcare professionals, which is in compliance with Indian regulations. All product related information made available on this website are for the reference of licensed healthcare professionals only. All consumers or patients are advised to consult their doctor or physician for advice on medical devices or any health related matters. Consumers or patients who use this website and rely on any information herein do so at their own risk. In no case shall Boston Scientific India Private Limited, or any of its affiliates, directors or employees be liable to any person or entity for any damages or losses resulting either directly or indirectly from the access of information provided in this website.
By clicking “Accept” you confirm your understanding and acceptance of the statements of this disclaimer.
• The INOGEN X4 CRT-D features 17 pacing vectors designed to provide more options for phrenic nerve stimulation avoidance and pacing threshold management.
• Brings forward the same long lasting battery technology as previous generations of Boston Scientific devices.
• Includes the new EasyView™ header with color coded lead ports, designed to improve implant efficiency.
• The world’s thinnest high-energy CRT-D on the market.
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|G148||X4 CRT-D||5.37 x 8.18 x 0.99||73.8||32.5||RA:IS-1; RV:DF4; LV:IS4|
|G146||X4 CRT-D||5.37 x 8.08 x 0.99||73.4||32.0||RA:IS-1; RV:IS-1/DF-1; LV:IS4|
Pulse Generator Projected Longevity (All INOGEN X4 CRT-D Models a,b,c,d)
|Projected Longevity (years) at 500Ω and 700Ω
Pacing Impedance (RV and LV)
|2.5 V||3.0 V||8.1||8.6|
|2.5 V||3.5 V||7.6||8.2|
|3.5 V||3.5 V||6.8||7.5|
|3.5 V||5.0 V||5.7||6.5|
a Assumes ZIP™ telemetry use for 3 hours at implant time and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE™ Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, monthly Full Interrogations (scheduled remote follow ups, and quarterly patient-interrogations).
c Assumes 60 bpm LRL; DDDR mode; 100% biventricular pacing; 15% atrium pacing and 0.4 ms pacing Pulse Width (RA, RV, LV); RA Impedance 500 Ω; sensors On.
d Projected longevity is calculated assuming 3 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. For the final year of device service, an additional 5 charging cycles are assumed to account for additional automatic capacitor re-forms as the device approaches the Explant indicator. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is set to On, and that the pulse generator spends 6 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
• For longevity calculations based on different settings please contact Boston Scientific technical services or your local representative.
• Boston Scientific devices have a limited product warranty of 6 years in available geographies. See www.bostonscientific.com/cardiacrhythm-resources for complete warranty terms and conditions.
• Devices use Li/MnO2 battery chemistry.
• The usable battery capacity is 1.9 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
• Shelf life is 2 years (before use by date).