Aortic Valve System
Braided Nitinol Frame: Designed for strength, flexibility and repositionability, the braided nitinol frame conforms to irregular patient anatomies to help prevent PVL.
REPRISE III: 1-Year PVL Rates
PVL Rates Across Studies
2. Walters D., MD. First Report of Clinical Outcomes with the Next-Generation LOTUS Edge Valve System: Results from the LOTUS Edge Feasibility Trial; ACC 2017; Washington, DC.
3. Meredith I., MD. Two-year outcomes with a fully repositionable and retrievable percutaneous aortic valve in 250 high surgical risk patients: Results from the REPRISE II trial extended cohort; PCRLV 2016; London, United Kingdom.
4. Van Meighem, N., MD. The RESPOND Study at One-Year: Primary Endpoint Outcomes with a Repositionable and Fully Retrievable Aortic Valve in Routine Clinical Practice; EuroPCR 2017; Paris, France.
5. Feldman T, MD. A Prospective, Randomised Investigation of a Novel Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation System: The REPRISE III Trial; EuroPCR 2017; Paris, France.
6. Götberg M., MD. One-year outcomes with the transcatheter LOTUS Edge Aortic Valve System; PCRLV 2018; London, United Kingdom.
Significantly Lower PVL Rates
* Includes comparison of number of patients with mild PVL [P < 0.0001] and patients with moderate or greater PVL [P < 0.0001] treated with LOTUS vs. Evolut R/CoreValve.
Asch F, Mani V, Singh A, et al. Hemodynamic and Echocardiographic Comparison of the Lotus and CoreValve Transcatheter Aortic Valves in Patients With High and Extreme Surgical Risk: An Analysis From the REPRISE III Randomized Controlled Trial. CIRCULATIONAHA.2018;118.034129, originally published March 12, 2018.
PVL in Patients with High Calcium Burden
Discover how our exclusive deployment technology was designed to provide complete control, precise placement and stable deployment.
Find out how LOTUS Edge enables you to assess final valve position after 100% deployment with the option to recapture and reposition.