Single-Incision Sling System
Single incision sling system designed to be a potentially more efficient option in the treatment of stress urinary incontinence. The mesh carrier tip snap-fits to the delivery device to prevent premature carrier slip-off and allow micro-adjustability during placement.
Mesh Carrier and Assembly
- The barb design is intended to track smoothly through tissue
- Snap-fit delivery device is designed to help prevent premature carrier slip-off
- Mesh length is 9cm
- Mesh assembly placement is designed to be away from critical structures, such as the obturator bundle
- Designed to seat carrier where placed
- Ergonomic handle design
- Mid-line marker designed to facilitate guidance for accurate placement
Ability to Tighten
- Tensioning by delivery device advancement
- Carrier snap-fit on delivery device tip designed to facilitate placement control
Ability to Loosen
- With carrier snap-fit on the delivery device tip, the delivery device is designed to allow retraction if needed
- Note: Once the carrier is deposited in the tissue, it is not designed to be reconnected onto the shaft tip for additional tension/adjustment.
De-Tanged Polypropylene Material
- Designed to Reduce Irritation. The polypropylene mesh is de-tanged in the suburethral portion to potentially reduce irritation to the urethral wall.
- Resists Deformation The suburethral portion of the mesh is de-tanged to potentially resist deformation.
|850700||M0068507000||Solyx SIS System||Single Unit|
Each System includes One (1) Delivery Device and One (1) Mesh Assembly