To view product information for the FilterWire EZ Embolic Protection System specific to use in carotid arteries, click here.
Easy to Use
- Reliable Wall Apposition – Self-conforming filter loop is designed to provide 360º apposition in both straight and curved anatomy.
- Easy Delivery – Efficient design reduces preparation time and simplifies device deployment.
- Efficient Debris Capture – Uniform, 110-micron-pore filter is designed to permit continuous blood flow while maintaining embolic capture efficiency.
- Dual-Indication Use – Approved for both saphenous vein graft (SVG) and carotid indications.
- Simplified Filter Sizing – One product line provides coverage in vessels ranging between 2.25mm and 5.5mm for SVG procedures and between 3.5mm and 5.5mm for carotid procedures.
- The BLAZE and BLAZE II registries achieved a low 6.7% and 3.8% MACE rate, respectively, and confirmed the safety and performance of the FilterWire System in SVGs.*
- 6F Guide Catheter Compatible
- Catalog Numbers and Descriptions:
- H749 20100-190 0 FilterWire EZ System 190cm
- H749 20100-300 0 FilterWire EZ System 300cm
- H749 50100-150 0 EZ Bent Tip Retrieval Sheath
- H749 20100-399 0 FilterWire EZ 190cm
- H749 20100-400 0 FilterWire EZ 300cm
2.25mm - 3.5mm Device Now Available
- H749 39071-190 0 FilterWire EZ System 2.25mm - 3.5mm, 190cm
- H749 39071-300 0 FilterWire EZ System 2.25mm - 3.5mm, 300cm