For health care professionals in EUROPE excepted those practicing in France as the following pages are intended to all International health care professionals and are not in compliance with the French Advertising law N°2011-2012 dated 29th December 2011 article 34. Other health care professionals should select their country in the top right corner of the website.
Please note that the following pages are exclusively reserved for health care professionals in countries with applicable health authority product registrations. To the extent this site contains information, reference guides and databases intended for use by licensed medical professionals, such materials are not intended to offer professional medical advice. Prior to use, please consult device labeling for prescriptive information and operating instructions.
This Website is protected by the laws on copyright and by the relevant international conventions. It is strictly forbidden to make copies, whether partial or total and on whichever media without prior approval.
Quality Outcomes: Post-dilatation has been shown to reduce complications
Operational Efficiency: Help ensure total stent expansion
Financial Health: Help reduce costs associated with complications8
*Compliance Data taken from compliance charts for each reported balloon catheter
3. Cheneau E, Leborgne L, Mintz G, et al. Predictors of Subacute Stent Thrombosis: Results of a Systematic Intravascular Ultrasound Study. Circulation. 2003;108:43-47
4. Creel C, Lovich M, Edelman E. Arterial Paclitaxel Distribution and Deposition Circulation, 2000:86-879.
5. Hwang C, Wu D, Edelman E. Physiological Transport Force Govern Drug Distribution for Stent-Based Delivery Circulation. 2001;104:600-605
6. Leon, M. The basic “tips and tricks” for DES implantation: TCT 2003 presentation.
7. Fuji,et al. Circulation. 2004;109:1085-1088.
8. Reynolds MR, Rinaldi MJ, Pinto DS, et al. Current clinical characteristics and economic impact of subactute stent thrombosis. J Invasive Cardiol. 2002; 14:364-368.