Quality Outcomes: Post-dilatation has been shown to reduce complications
Operational Efficiency: Help ensure total stent expansion
Financial Health: Help reduce costs associated with complications8
*Compliance Data taken from compliance charts for each reported balloon catheter
3. Cheneau E, Leborgne L, Mintz G, et al. Predictors of Subacute Stent Thrombosis: Results of a Systematic Intravascular Ultrasound Study. Circulation. 2003;108:43-47
4. Creel C, Lovich M, Edelman E. Arterial Paclitaxel Distribution and Deposition Circulation, 2000:86-879.
5. Hwang C, Wu D, Edelman E. Physiological Transport Force Govern Drug Distribution for Stent-Based Delivery Circulation. 2001;104:600-605
6. Leon, M. The basic “tips and tricks” for DES implantation: TCT 2003 presentation.
7. Fuji,et al. Circulation. 2004;109:1085-1088.
8. Reynolds MR, Rinaldi MJ, Pinto DS, et al. Current clinical characteristics and economic impact of subactute stent thrombosis. J Invasive Cardiol. 2002; 14:364-368.