For health care professionals in EUROPE excepted those practicing in France as the following pages are intended to all International health care professionals and are not in compliance with the French Advertising law N°2011-2012 dated 29th December 2011 article 34. Other health care professionals should select their country in the top right corner of the website.
Please note that the following pages are exclusively reserved for health care professionals in countries with applicable health authority product registrations. To the extent this site contains information, reference guides and databases intended for use by licensed medical professionals, such materials are not intended to offer professional medical advice. Prior to use, please consult device labeling for prescriptive information and operating instructions.
This Website is protected by the laws on copyright and by the relevant international conventions. It is strictly forbidden to make copies, whether partial or total and on whichever media without prior approval.
Vital, real-time procedure information
• Large, easy-to-read display screen with intelligent user interface and programmable memory buttons
• Intuitive, easy-to-interpret diagnostic messages
• Safe, effective bubble and occlusion detection
|M004 4100 0||MetriQ Pump|
|M004 117 0||MetriQ Tubing Set|
|M004 661 0||Cable, Generator to Pump or Remote (6 m)|
|M004 663 0||Cable, Generator to Pump or Remote (15,2 m)|
|M004 664 0||Cable, Generator to Pump or Remote (22,8 m)|
Simple connectivity and intelligent user interface enables quick setup and efficient operation.
Intelligent User Interface
• Comprehensive, real-time diagnostic information on one screen
• Large, easy-to-read display can be viewed from a distance
• Quick, intuitive menu navigation
IntellaSight Infusion Monitoring
• Provides real-time feedback on five different saline assessments
- Volume Remaining
- Low Fluid Warning
- Volume Infused
- New Saline Bag
- Volume Dispensed
Customizable Memory Buttons
• Programmable flow and menu settings can be quickly accessed for future procedures
• Store and retrieve procedure parameters for up to three different scenarios
Automatic communication between system components activates enhanced features to deliver safe, reliable performance throughout the procedure.
Bubble and Occlusion Detection
• Reliable sensor technology designed to prevent air infusion and occlusion
• Simple placement process to ensure accurate tubing alignment
• Smaller tubing designed to effectively clear bubbles and increase flow
• Intelligent, automatic titration ensures optimal power-to-fluid control
• Instant, clear display of titration status
The Open-Irrigated System fully integrates with today’s most advanced products to diagnose and treat cardiac arrhythmias.
Compatible with Our Full Portfolio of Cutting-edge Catheters
IntellaTip MiFi™ Multi-Dimensional Ablation Technology
IntellaNav™ Ablation Technology for the Rhythmia™ Mapping System
Blazer™ Ablation Technology
IntellaNav™ Ablation Technology is pending CE Mark Approval. Not approved for sale in the EAA.