EP Recording System
When it comes to EP recording, nothing performs like the LABSYSTEM™ Pro EP Recording System. Our powerful, performance-driven software is now available with new features that deliver increased flexibility for data review and export. Why settle for anything less?
Patient Review Mode provides significant improvements to work flow management by allowing the physician or nurse to use the clinical LABSYSTEM™ PRO EP Recording System as a workstation for case review, study annotation, and report generation.
Our new Clearsign™ Amplifier delivers excellent signal quality with unique adaptive noise filtering and up to 160 intracardiac channels.
The new enhanced Report Generator seamlessly creates a professional and informative patient record by automatically capturing user-defined study log information into a customisable template. Waveforms and fluoroscopy images may also be included to deliver the most complete picture of the patient’s diagnosis and treatment.
New advanced Patient Data Archiving offers increased archiving confidence with improved status updates and data verification.
The LABSYSTEM™ PRO Review Workstation delivers EP study data anytime, anyplace. The EP Review Workstation puts the capabilities of the recording system at your fingertips and allows access to your EP study data from any location, in or out of the lab.
LABSYSTEM™ PRO Features
- Enhanced report generation
- Enabled patient review mode
- Support for Clearsign™ amplifier
- Robust archiving
Continued Excellence for Your Evolving EP Lab Needs
- Superior electrogram signal processing and analysis
- Customisable layout and procedure flow Waveform export in a variety of raw and image formats (ASCII, Binary, JPG, and BMP)
- Enhancements to user interface for improved patient assessment
- Clinical EP expertise designed into every product and feature
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Exceptional warranty and service options available
- Clinical and technical specialists for support and training