Following the meta-analysis, Pr. Vermassen talks about his current practice and best options to treat challenging lesions.
Boston Scientific’s Drug-Eluting Technologies are designed to optimize drug transfer to bring patients the best clinical outcomes with the lowest possible drug dose.
Proven platform combined with advanced technology to target drug delivery to the vessel.
- Eluvia uses a proven polymer used in millions of implants and is built on the Innova stent platform
- Ranger uses proprietary low dose TransPax formulation on the low profile Sterling balloon catheter platform.
Eluvia and Ranger are the lowest drug dose density devices among all peripheral paclitaxel-based technologies.
Data from Eluvia, Lutonix, Stellarex, Ranger, Zilver PTX and IN.PACT DFUs.
The only company bringing you Level 1 Head-to-Head Trials, providing safety and efficacy evidence in both low dose DES and DCB.
- In COMPARE-1 RCT , the new generation, lower dose, Ranger DCB demonstrated similar Patency with half the drug compared to the higher dose IN.PACT DCB*.
- With IMPERIAL RCT, Eluvia has demonstrated remarkable and consistent primary patency of ~90% (Kaplan-Meyer estimate) even in long lesions and challenging diabetic patients.
Eluvia has demonstrated consistent results and proven benefits in patients at high risk of restenosis.
IMPERIAL Severe/Moderate Calcium Subgroup Analysis
Eluvia demonstrated a 89.2% primary patency in severe and moderately calcified lesions.1,2
IMPERIAL Diabetic Subgroup Analysis
Eluvia demonstrated a statistically significant reduction in Target Lesion Revascularization (TLR) of greater than 70% in diabetic patients.
Stay Up to Date
Receive emails about the latest drug-eluting technology news, innovations and events in your area.
Explore DE Resources
Get physician perspectives, clinical data sheets and other resources about drug-eluting innovations.
2. Versus 87.0% primary patency in the none/mild calcium arm of the IMPERIAL Calcium Subgroup.