When DCB meets DES in the SFA
Experts challenge experts: when DCB meets DES in the SFA
Through an interactive discussion around video cases performed by expert operators, find out how renown experts challenge each other on their usage of Drug Eluting Technologies in the SFA.
Experts challenge experts: when DCB meets DES in the SFA.
Live webinar in direct from Paris "Boston Scientific Institute for Advancing Science".
February 20th, 2018. 12:30 - 14:00 CET
- Case in box n° 1: Long left SFA lesion TASC D treated with Eluvia - Dr Deloose - Panel discussion
- Case in box n° 2: Short calcified proximal SFA lesion - Dr Gouëffic & Dr Katsanos - Panel discussion
- Case in box n° 3: Subacute SFA occlusion - Dr Bisdas - Panel discussion
- What's next in DET? - Interactive Experts discussion
- Take home messages
- Discuss current trends and approaches to the treatment of SFA lesions with the use of DES and DCB in long lesions, in terms of patient’s outcomes.
- Learn and observe a step-by-step complex procedure with technical and strategical tips & tricks.
- How to choose your strategy depending on clinical, anatomical and cost efficiency criteria.
- Demonstrate advanced techniques and new drug eluting technologies in the treatment of peripheral artery disease.
- Provide platform for discussion and mutual learning with your experts.
- Endovascular specialists (Vascular Surgeons, Interventional Radiologists, Interventional Angiologists and Interventional Cardiologists).
- Referring physicians of patients with peripheral artery disease.
Receive the latest news of Drug Eluting Technologies. Sign up