Global Marketing Leadership Program (GMLP)
What to expect
What you’ll need
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or healthcare-related field is required
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program is required
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting, business strategy/analytics, product marketing, or market research experience in healthcare field is required
- A genuine passion for marketing, and the drive to support us in overcoming challenges that truly matter
- Dedication to developing relationships at all levels in the organization and influencing business objectives
- A collaborative approach to work, as well as the confidence to influence people worldwide
- Flexibility to work in our Massachusetts or Minnesota offices
How do I apply?
We make campus visits throughout the year. Please check with your career center to confirm dates and learn more about how to apply. Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook to stay informed about upcoming recruiting events near you!
Our internship programs are the foundation for our full-time rotational programs. High performing interns could have the opportunity to be selected into our prestigious Global Marketing Leadership Program based on their interests, performance, and unique career ambitions.
How are rotations assigned?
Your exact placements will vary depending on your own talents and ambitions, but our current assignments include:
- Product Management
- Country Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Value Management
- Digital Marketing
- Sales Operations
- Business Development
- R&D Program Manager
- Global and Regional Product Marketing
- Financial Analyst
What are some examples of the work I would be expected to perform in my role?
As you’ll be rotating, you could be working on a broad range of projects, but you’re likely to start by learning our processes ad best practices, before developing expertise on specific products. From there you could be putting that knowledge to use in an international placement, or training for professional qualifications.
Where would I work?
Opportunities are available in Massachusetts and Minnesota.
Will I be compensated?
Yes, the Global Marketing Leadership Program provides competitive compensation.
Is there relocation assistance?
Yes, if your rotation position is outside of the state you’re based in, we’ll support you in moving on a case-by-case basis.