Find A Physician

Find a Urologist in your area who specialises in the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence.

Talking to your GP or a prosthetic Urologist is the first positive step towards determining whether you have Stress Urinary Incontinence, and if you do, how to best treat it. Urologists are specialists in these conditions and other urological conditions and are generally able to offer the full spectrum of treatment options.

Your GP or Urologist are best qualified to diagnose and make recommendations on the most suitable treatments for you.