Find A Physician

Find a Urologist in your area who specialises in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED).

Talking to your GP or a Urologist is the first positive step towards determining whether you have ED and, if you do, how to best treat it. Urologists are specialists in ED and other urological conditions and offer the full spectrum of treatment options.

Your Urologist is best qualified to diagnose and make recommendations on the most suitable treatments for you.